Helping Keep The Mossley & Greater Manchester Community Local
Fri February 22, 2019
- Teenage cyclist dies after crash in Rochdale - Police said a black Ford Fiesta was involved in the collision on Wildhouse Lane in Milnrow.
- Man City fan in critical condition following assault after Schalke game - A Manchester City fan is in a critical condition in hospital after he was assaulted following their Champions League win over Schalke in Germany.
- Racist graffiti at Salford flats: Vaughan Dowd pleads guilty - "No blacks" was painted on doors at the home of the Yamba family, who had just moved in.
- Salford crash pilot who 'claimed to be hero' guilty - Robert Murgatroyd claimed his handling of a crash should be made into a film, prosecutors said.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.