Helping Keep The Mossley & Greater Manchester Community Local
Mon April 6, 2020
- Coronavirus: Bury care worker is suspected virus victim - Carol Jamabo moved to the UK from Nigeria in the 1990s and was a key worker for more than 25 years.
- Pep Guardiola's mother dies after contracting coronavirus - Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola's mother, Dolors Sala Carrio, dies aged 82 in Barcelona after contracting coronavirus.
- Coronavirus: Labour MP Tony Lloyd in hospital - Rochdale MP Tony Lloyd, 70, is said to be in a stable condition and responding to treatment.
- Kyle Walker: Manchester City defender faces investigation over lockdown breach - Kyle Walker faces disciplinary action from Manchester City after reportedly breaking lockdown rules by hosting a party involving two sex workers.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.