Helping Keep The Mossley & Greater Manchester Community Local
Sat December 14, 2019
- General election 2019: Labour lose Leigh seat to Conservatives - The Tories also gained seats in Bolton North East, Bury North, Bury South and Heywood and Middleton.
- General election 2019: Leigh's voters on 'fantastic' seismic shift - Voters in Leigh are happy to have a Tory MP and are "hoping that there's going to be a big change".
- Jesse Lingard: Man Utd midfielder opens up to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard says he feels he can return to his best after opening up to manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer about off the fiel...
- General election 2019: Conservatives gain two seats in Cheshire - Warrington South and Crewe and Nantwich both go from Labour to Conservative.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.