Helping Keep The Mossley & Greater Manchester Community Local
Tue October 15, 2019
- Newton Heath shooting: Gunman fires shot at taxi - The taxi driver and a passenger were shaken but not injured in the shooting on Sunday, police say.
- Racist abuse in Bulgaria-England game 'clear as day' - Tyrone Mings - England defender Tyrone Mings says he could hear the racist abuse "as clear as day" in the Euro 2020 qualifier against Bulgaria.
- Manchester Arndale stabbings: Boy leaves thank-you note to police - The card was left on the windscreen of a police car following the Arndale Centre stabbings.
- Bury: Prospective buyer withdraws interest after due diligence on club - A prospective buyer for Bury FC withdraws their interest after doing due diligence, says supporters' group Forever Bury.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.